We’re looking for a Creative Manager
March 11, 2020
3tone Records is an independent label based in central Bristol, with a growing roster of genre-spanning artists.
3tone Records is part of the wider 3tone group which encompasses artist management, publishing and more, run by a team with more than 50 years of combined industry experience working with artists as diverse as Amy Winehouse, Tame Impala, Josh Groban, Queens of the Stone Age and Flying Lotus.
We are recruiting for a brand-new role, a Creative Manager who will work very closely with our Marketing Team and Directors. You will be our creative lead at 3tone Records, creating outstanding visuals for an eclectic range of artists, developing ideas from conception and delivering them to a deadline.
• Acting as the creative lead on all social media platforms; creating unique, first-class content and working to briefs which deliver on any business objectives.
• Developing or building an artist’s brand from scratch and collaborating with them and managers to realise their creative vision.
• Working closely with our marketing team to deliver a creative strategy for an artist, managing budgets and creating assets which will be used across multiple advertising platforms.
• Developing a creative strategy to connect artists and fans through various social platforms.
• Art direction.
• Song and album artwork design.
• Commissioning a broad range of creatives incl. photographers, filmmakers & stylists.
• Research and mood board generation.
• Physical artwork format layouts.
• Logo creation.
• Merchandise designs.
• At least 3+ years in a creative role in either the music, media or arts sector.
• Must have ample experience working on marketing campaigns and creating high-quality social media content.
• Must be full of creative ideas and be prepared to present these to directors.
• Must think outside the box.
• Must be strategically minded; all of our creative work has some sort of business objective.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
• Working knowledge of video editing software.
Please note this job description is a guide to the key duties this role will entail but should not be seen as an exhaustive list. 3tone Records is a growing business which means this role will need to adapt and change to meet the demands of the company.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
To apply, please put the job title in the subject line and email a CV, covering letter and examples of recent work to: email@example.com